TOP
logo
Albania
  • icon
    Search for Air Ticket
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Hotels
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Tour Packages
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Sightseeing
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Travel Activity
    Search
    icon
icon Worldwideicon
Contact

Payment Methods

  1. The Tour Operator must receive 20% of all payment within 7 days after sending the written confirmation booking . The rest of 80 % will be forwared to the Tour Operator at least 14 days before the beginning of the tour / trip .
  2. For reservation done less then 30 days before arrival the whole amount has to be paid immediately .
  3. Payments can be done by :
    Banktransfer
    Credit Card with addidional cost of 3 %
  4. You will support the commision of banktransfer or commission of charging the credit card .
  5. The Tour Operator have to receive the amount indicate on the invoice .